- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 7 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 7 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 8 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 11 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
Samsung CLP-315 laser color printer refuse new toners problem
A customer brought to me a Samsung CLP-315 color laser printer with the problem “ the printer refuse to use the new installed toners.” The problem is specific because sometimes all the control lights were On and sometimes only one or two lights would be turning On and off. This was a bit strange to me and I decided to try repair the printer.
I decided to check the toners and all the stuff which is in charge to read the condition of the toner.
When I opened the front door I saw a huge problem. All the chip’s on the toner’s was missaligned and the toners was not original from Samsung. They are a remanufactured toners…
The vertical red lines are the position where the white arrows should be alligned on the toners.
If this is not alligned then the contact can’t be made with the reader electronic and the chip could not be read. The printer then will shows an error message.
Another big problem , the chips was to inserted too deep into the toner case. When I aligned the chips and close the door I had to push the door to make a contact. So I decided to do the followings:
I cut a piece of cardboard so it fit the dimension of the pcb.
Glued it together with a double sided duck tape on the back side of the pcb so I got some extra mm of thickness.
After that I glued back to the toner and now it was aligned! Now when I closed the door there were no more light goes On and the error light was off.
This article was prepared for you by Christian Robert Adzic from Novi Knezevac-Serbia
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!