- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
Samsung Laptop R418 suddenly went off without any error on the screen
Received another Laptop for the problem as stated above. On inspection I found this laptop went off suddenly without an error on the screen.
First I have doubt about the adaptor I have checked the Voltages on my meter I found 19V on it, but if adaptor is having problem inside and that may causing the symptom(Customer already informed me about the Battery is no more working and does not Hold the power). Hence I have checked the laptop with another working power adaptor.
Still the problem is same it goes off any time.
So now it is time to diagnose the problem inside the laptop.
After opening the laptop I found too much dust on the PCB and CPU FAN full of the dust.
This is first rule for computer repairing is – it should be free of Dust because due to insufficient air exhausts of hot air will create the problem to functionality of the computer.
Hence my first priority to clean the laptop from inside.
Dismantled the CPU FAN for cleaning and re lubricated it.
After all cleaning process I have reassembled the Laptop and kept it for burn-in tested for 5 Hours it works smooth without any problem.
This article was prepared for you by Yogesh Panchal who works as a Computer Hardware Engineer in Mumbai India.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- Do you know of any your friends who would benefit from this content that you are reading now? If so, forward this website to your friends or you can invite your friends to subscribe to my newsletter for free in this Link.
Note: You can check his previous repair articles in the link below: