- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
Setting Up A Training Center
Have you ever thinking of setting up a repair course training center? If yes then below are the things/requirement that you need in order to have a successful training center:
1) You need a place to conduct the course. It can be your office or from a rented place/hall.
2) You need tools and basic test meters (analog/digital multimeters and digital capacitance meters for each participants. The best is not to share them.
3) You need tables and chairs with proper extension cable plug on the table. You need air condition in the training room.
4) You also need advanced test gears and tools like oscilloscope, ESR meter, Huntron tracker, Ring tester, Smart Tweezers, SMD rework station and etc. If your course covers the CPU and laptop motherboard repair then a BGA rework station is a must.
5) You need to create your own workbook for each of the subject you are going to teach. If you offer 5 courses then you need to have 5 work books. The workbook contents should have questions for the participants to fill up. It also must have the explanation about certain topics. For full details, there’s where you comes in to give them the full information.
6) You need to have knowledge on what you are teaching. Quite often I got lots of questions from participants and I need to explain to them. If I have questions that I can’t answer I will tell the participants that I will provide to them once I got the answer either from books, internet or from repair friends.
7) You need to make the course exciting otherwise it will be a dull course. You need to give them lots of practical work, say some jokes, share about your electronics journey and etc. If the participants find it dull and not much things to learn they will not come back to take the other courses.
8: Always provide technical support after the repair course. Give them your email,h/p number so that they could contact you for support.
9) You need to set the price and the training time of the courses.
10) You need to prepare printed certificate for students/participants
The most important part of setting up a training center is not the above 10 tips. It is actually the survey. Even if you have the best and conducive training center and best lecturer but no students, you are heading to losses. You need to spend time doing market survey to see if there are people who are interested in the repair courses. If yes, then ask what type of course they would like to attend. You may also need to do survey about the course price. If majority of the people who wish to attend your course are poor or very poor then you can’t charge high. You also need to take into the consideration of your operating cost. Not only that, you also need to do marketing. Without good marketing, no one will know that you have such courses. You need to ask yourself, what happen after you have completed the first class. Where to find new students and etc. You can see some photos to get more ideas by clicking on the picture above.
If you have any suggestion on this post please do leave a comment below-thanks.