- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 7 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 7 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 8 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 11 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
Singapore Photos And Video
Sorry for taking so long to post about the trip to Singapore. Overall it was a good trip although my wife had twisted her left ankle few hours we push off to Singapore. We stopped by at Johor Bahru (which is near to Singapore) and got a sinseh to treat on her leg. She felt much better after the treatment. We reached Singapore about 3.30 pm and we took some rest before the guys went to Sim Lim Tower (Electronics Center) and Sim Lim Square (Computers, Mobile Phones and Cameras). My wife and her friend went to a nearby shopping mall. By the way we stayed in Hotel Grand Central which was located behind the famous Orchard Road.
By the time i reached Sim Lim Tower the shop that sell technical books already closed. We then went to Sim Lim Square because one of my friend daughter wanted an I Pod. The next day, all of us went to Universal Studio and the place was fantastic! If you have never been there i suggest that you should visit this place with your kids. At night we went for dinner in the famous Orchard Road (lots of shopping mall). The lighting decoration in Orchard Road was superb!
On the third day, my family and friends went to Bugis Street and i went to Sim Lim Tower again. The shops are almost the same as shops in SEG Tower Shenzhen China except that China have many people there. Those shops sell electronics components, meters and tools and many other electronics related items. I will post to you tomorrow what i have bought from Sim Lim Tower and Sim Lim Square. Then we went to Singapore Science Center and the kids loved it very much. With the help of GPS, finding places in Singapore was not that difficult. At night we had our dinner in Marina Sands Bay shopping mall and after that we went to the top floor of Marina Sands Bay called Marina Skypark. The view of Singapore city could be cleary seen and it was beautiful.
On the fourth day, we went to Merlion to take some photos and to Lao Pa Sat (one of the famous old food court). We left Singapore about 3.00pm to head to Muar Johor (my wife hometown) and we stayed for a night. Here are the photos and video: