- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power SymptomPosted 12 hours ago
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel RepairPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 2 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 8 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 8 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 9 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 12 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
SMPS Repair Course
Just completed the Switch mode power supply Repair course few hours ago. Although this is a basic electronic course but my concentration for him was more on the switch mode power supply repair. Due to this I just name it as SMPS repair course. In fact this participant found me from yahoo website and he wanted to learn about electronic repair course. He gave me a called and visited me and one week later he came for the course. His intention was to repair the ASTRO decoder (satellite TV) switch mode power supply because his nature of business is to support customers having the ASTRO decoders. He used to send out for other company to repair but now he had decided to repair on his own. He had very little background about electricity and has never study any electronic courses before. His passion of learning this new repair skill has made him of not wasting more time and wanted to be a pro in just repairing the SMPS and at the same time he could also save the cost of sourcing out for other people to repair the SMPS. I specially catered the course content for him so that any beginners could follow my way of teaching and troubleshooting the SMPS.
After some demonstration of the blue esr meter and the flyback tester on the SMPS, he immediately bought the blue esr meter kitset and fixed the unit on the next day. He had also booked the Blue ring tester! Sometimes it was quite excited to see such a person to have a strong interest in this repair line. This also means I will have another friend to talk about electronic repair subject!
By the way I have postponed few courses to two more weeks later so that I will have the time to continue to write my fourth book. I will start to take leave starting from next week onward just to concentrate on writing. Hope I will complete the book by mid or end of July. In fact I didn’t expect there are so many courses coming along the way-thank God for all his blessing and I could say that this year have the most courses conducted throughout my career in teaching. Sorry again, if i could not answer your email on time. Here are the photos and a video taken during the few days SMPS repair course: