- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
SOUER AC Inverter Repaired
The complaint of this SOUER AC Inverter was no output voltage even though there was 12 volt input.
There was no light when the 12 volt DC was connected to the AC inverter.
This means the AC inverter have problem and need to be rectified. Take a look at the photo below where the cover was removed.
The fuse checked to be good and I proceeded to check on the output FET and all are fine. If you do not know how to test electronic components, you can get Jestine’s ebook on how to test electronic components the accurate way.
Even the dual diode in a single package also tested good.
I started to check on all the SMD components. It took me about an hour to discover a bad 4.7 K ohm (472) SMD resistor. It was opened circuit.
Since I do not have this SMD resistor, so I used the common carbon film resistor as replacement. See the photo below:
Once done putting in the resistor and powered On, I was happy to see that the bulb in the box was lighted. The malfunction of this AC inverter was only caused by an open SMD resistor-unbelievable!
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
You can read his previous article in the link below: