- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
Funai F-788 2.0 Speaker Intermittent Problem Repaired
I have received these speakers again; it was repaired not long ago. This time the problem was one of the speakers not working.
First of all I have checked EP Pin. This EP cable is EP to RCA Type checked with continuity test with multimeter found OK.
Now it is time to open the sound box and diagnose inside. By testing with multimeter it shows 5 ohm on continuity test that means speaker is ok.
On visual inspection look what I have found:
I found one channel output wire is shorting to another. I furthered test the corresponding components that have connection with this circuit but all components seems to be good.
So I have re soldered the wire by making its tip shorter and on testing by connecting speakers to my PC, now it starts working fine.
On final packing I realize that front metal net of speaker box is rusted as you see I have picked up photo from my old article of same speakers. So I decide to give surprise to the owner of this speaker.
Hence I have done a surprise makeover-see the photo below:
This article was prepared for you by Yogesh Panchal who works as a Computer Hardware Engineer in Mumbai India.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- Do you know of any your friends who would benefit from this content that you are reading now? If so, forward this website to your friends or you can invite your friends to subscribe to my newsletter for free in this Link.
Note: You can check out his previous repair article in the below link: