- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
Summary Of This Trip To Shenzhen China
If you plan to visit Shenzhen
1) Book a hotel that is near to the electronic center like Hua Qiang Bei. This would save you lots of time and I’ve seen there were few hotels along the road. Since this was my first time to
2) If you plan to bring along your family then 4 days 3 nights would not be enough. You need at least a week there. However this also depends on what are the things you wanted to source.
3) Do your homework first before you go as this could save you plenty of time. Find the addresses of the electronics shops (from Google and etc) so that you can straight away go to their shop without searching floor by floor and from one building to another.
4) If you do not understand Mandarin (Chinese Language) you can always engage a translator to help you. I was informed that one can pick your choice of translator (male or female) in the center and they are charging from USD120 to USD150.00 per day and they will follow you wherever you go. Since I have
5) The weather now is quite hot (about 30 to 35 Celsius). If you plan to go on cold weather then you can start to go on Mid of November till March and the temperature is about 10 to 12 Celsius.
That’s all for now and hope you have enjoyed my journey to Shenzhen