- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
Summary Of This Trip To Shenzhen China
If you plan to visit Shenzhen
1) Book a hotel that is near to the electronic center like Hua Qiang Bei. This would save you lots of time and I’ve seen there were few hotels along the road. Since this was my first time to
2) If you plan to bring along your family then 4 days 3 nights would not be enough. You need at least a week there. However this also depends on what are the things you wanted to source.
3) Do your homework first before you go as this could save you plenty of time. Find the addresses of the electronics shops (from Google and etc) so that you can straight away go to their shop without searching floor by floor and from one building to another.
4) If you do not understand Mandarin (Chinese Language) you can always engage a translator to help you. I was informed that one can pick your choice of translator (male or female) in the center and they are charging from USD120 to USD150.00 per day and they will follow you wherever you go. Since I have
5) The weather now is quite hot (about 30 to 35 Celsius). If you plan to go on cold weather then you can start to go on Mid of November till March and the temperature is about 10 to 12 Celsius.
That’s all for now and hope you have enjoyed my journey to Shenzhen