- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
All posts tagged "amplifier repair"
Crate BX-15 Amp Repaired
My son owns this Crate BX-15 30W Amplifier and was hoping that I could repair it for him. He said that it works, but the sound is...
- Posted July 2, 2018
Must Read- Italian Made Powered Speaker Improvements
One of my clients imports a range of Italian made speakers. He brought me one of their popular models. There was a weird distortion happening on the...
- Posted May 11, 2018
Servicing Yamaha Amp AX-530
This amplifier was brought to me with a complaint that it was having sound distortion problem and was lying with a service technician waiting for an SMD IC....
- Posted November 22, 2017
Servicing AUDIOSOURCE Amplifier
This sleek Amplifier had come to me from a faraway place for service in January, 2014 with the complaint that it was not working on its peak sound, after getting the...
- Posted October 24, 2017
How To Repair Amplifier No Sound
A customer of mine brought to me the TAC Integrated Stereo Power Amplifier With the Model of AV-355 for repair. The complaint was no sound but have power....
- Posted November 12, 2016
Two ICs Burnt In USB Mini Amplifier
The complaint of this USB Mini Amplifier was no sound but the USB drive was working fine. Even when the volume control was turned to maximum, there was still...
- Posted June 6, 2016
Denon AVR 1604 AV Surround Receiver No Power On Repair
This receiver / amplifier belongs to Sofia, a woman who is close friend of my wife. Around three months ago, Sofia asked me to see what was going...
- Posted May 20, 2016
Restored Grundig SV2000 Amplifier
I got this Grundig SV2000 Amplifier with the complaint that it has crackling noises in all modes and one channel is weak. Confirmed the complaint on pre-check-up. On...
- Posted May 16, 2016