- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
All posts tagged "cassette deck repair"
Servicing Toshiba CD/USB Radio Cassette Recorder
This set belonged to one my colleagues in the Hospital and was brought to me with the complaint that it became dead after a sudden surge of voltage...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Servicing and Modifying JVC-RC-EX40V Three-in-one
This set was brought to me with the complaint that there were crackling noises and the set worked only after hitting it a few times (very unhealthy practice, of-course!). The...
- Posted October 3, 2017
War with a Teac A500 Stereo Cassette Deck
I got this Teac A500 Stereo Cassette Deck with the complaint that tape does not run. As usual I opened the set and did a thorough cleaning and dismantled...
- Posted August 29, 2016
Philips AZ1005 CD Radio Cassette Recorder
Recently my youngest sister asked me to look at a Philips Portable CD Radio Cassette Recorder Player of her’s. A Portable Philips AZ1005. Because she and her Boyfriend were moving...
- Posted April 18, 2016
Philips Cassette Deck AW529 restored
I got this Philips Cassette Deck model AW529 with a complaint that the tape gets stuck, wobbling noise etc. I opened the cover and did a general cleaning as...
- Posted February 27, 2016