- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
All posts tagged "computer repair"
How To Pinpoint Cause Of Mainboard Problems
These are excellent times to upgrade an older PC with a new faster mainboard, or just to upgrade a mainboard with a faster quad-core microprocessor, because for...
- Posted May 8, 2019
Asus Barebone Desktop PC Repaired
My ICT shop owner friend got a phone call from a nearby shop to fix their dead computer that was used for their shop’s cash register. It was...
- Posted March 16, 2019
No Display and Restart In PC Repaired
My son’s PC was working unsteadily and sometimes restarts on its own and no video out from time to time. This is very obvious the ATX power supply (SMPS) was...
- Posted January 22, 2016
Dell CPU Auto Restart Issue Solved
The DELL computer CPU came in for repair with the problem of auto restart issue. This means that it can starts to reset even without you pressing the reset button and...
- Posted November 27, 2015
PC Intel D 326 cooling problem solved
PC Intel D 326 cooling problem I got a call from a local woodworking company. They called me because one of their PC is in some case to slow and they cannot work with...
- Posted October 14, 2015
ASUS PC Repaired
A co-worker asked for my help because his PC (ASUS P5LD2-VM) can’t be turned On. The cover of the cabinet was taken out, and the voltages (+5 volts) of PSON and...
- Posted September 18, 2015
My Home PC Repaired
My home PC is an old model- HP Compaq Model HP d530 CMT (DN276S). It suddenly started working with a very slow behavior, so I restarted it and when it...
- Posted August 5, 2015
DESKTOP PC AUDIO OUT NOT WORKING REPAIR GUIDE
Today I got a new challenge from a customer. His desktop PC will not play any sound anymore. After I try to connect my headphone jack to the audio out...
- Posted May 16, 2015