- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
All posts tagged "Hi Fi System Repair"
7N65C Power FET Shorted In Singer Hi-Fi DVD
The complaint of this Singer HiFi DVD was no power. Once the cover was removed I managed to see three circuit boards in it. It was...
- Posted July 28, 2017
How To Repair No Sound Problem in Sansui Hi-Fi
Customer sent to me this Sansui Hi-Fi with the complaint of no sound even though the volume control already set to maximum. The first thing I did...
- Posted June 26, 2017
Panasonic Portable Stereo Component System Repair
Customer sent this Panasonic RX-VT80 Portable Stereo Component System for repair with the complaint of the sound coming on and off intermittently especially when adjusting the volume control....
- Posted May 29, 2017
How To Repair No Power Problem In Hi-Fi
My customer sent to me the OLAN Hi-Fi system with the complaint of no power. As usual, one has to open up the casing in order to check...
- Posted February 15, 2017
Restoration of JVC MX-J170V Component System
This system was brought to me with the complaint that none of the functions like CD, Radio or Tape are working. But the set gets on. Does not work on...
- Posted March 2, 2016
Little Known Way To Solve Sony Mini Hi Fi Push Power Protect Problem
The complaint of this Sony HCD-RV6 Mini Hi-Fi was once you turned it On, you can see the message “Push Power Protect”. If you search from the Internet, it seems...
- Posted February 2, 2016