- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
All posts tagged "Hi Fi System Repair"
Standby Problem In Pioneer Mini Hi-Fi System Repaired
A customer sent to me the Pioneer Mini Hi-Fi System for repair wit the complaint of Stand By Mode. This means by pressing on the standby/On button in...
- Posted January 16, 2018
7N65C Power FET Shorted In Singer Hi-Fi DVD
The complaint of this Singer HiFi DVD was no power. Once the cover was removed I managed to see three circuit boards in it. It was...
- Posted July 28, 2017
How To Repair No Sound Problem in Sansui Hi-Fi
Customer sent to me this Sansui Hi-Fi with the complaint of no sound even though the volume control already set to maximum. The first thing I did...
- Posted June 26, 2017
Panasonic Portable Stereo Component System Repair
Customer sent this Panasonic RX-VT80 Portable Stereo Component System for repair with the complaint of the sound coming on and off intermittently especially when adjusting the volume control....
- Posted May 29, 2017
How To Repair No Power Problem In Hi-Fi
My customer sent to me the OLAN Hi-Fi system with the complaint of no power. As usual, one has to open up the casing in order to check...
- Posted February 15, 2017
Restoration of JVC MX-J170V Component System
This system was brought to me with the complaint that none of the functions like CD, Radio or Tape are working. But the set gets on. Does not work on...
- Posted March 2, 2016
Little Known Way To Solve Sony Mini Hi Fi Push Power Protect Problem
The complaint of this Sony HCD-RV6 Mini Hi-Fi was once you turned it On, you can see the message “Push Power Protect”. If you search from the Internet, it seems...
- Posted February 2, 2016