- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
All posts tagged "Induction Cooker Repair"
Servicing E-Cook Induction Cooker Model US2K
This Induction Cooker was brought to me in a very bad condition; full of dirt and filth all over, both inside and outside, the top glass plate was found separated...
- Posted September 1, 2017
Servicing IMPEX Induction Cooker Model IX-R20
This induction cooker was brought to me with the complaint that it was dead, and it was lying in the attic for quite some time. The customer wanted this...
- Posted July 29, 2017
How To Fix Induction Cooker- No Power
Customer sent to me the Taiko brand induction cooker for repair and the complaint was no power. If you want to fix any electronic equipment, first you need to understand how the equipment work....
- Posted September 3, 2016
Induction Cooker Repair
This Induction Cooker was brought to me with the complaint that it is intermittent, and some of the control switches do not function. After opening and doing a...
- Posted August 4, 2016
No heating in Avon Induction Cooker VQ16 solved!
This induction cooker was brought to me by my friend with the complaint that it was getting on, but did not heat. I opened the cover, did a thorough cleaning. This...
- Posted December 12, 2015