- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
All posts tagged "lcd tv repair"
Unexpected PC817 Opto IC Problem In Marchsal LCD TV
I received this LCD TV and claim of owner was when TV is not warm TV work as normal but after a while when TV getting...
- Posted October 12, 2018
Never Expect Just One Component Is Defective
The complaint of this 32 Inch Philips LCD TV was no power. The model number for this TV is 32PFL3406S/98. As usual, one needs to remove the...
- Posted August 9, 2018
Now You Too Can Use Universal LCD Inverter Board
This 32″ LCD TV Eurostar came in with the complaint of no display but the power and the sound were good. If a torch light is used...
- Posted March 29, 2018
Standby Problem In Haier LCD TV Repaired
A customer sent to me this 24″ Haier LCD TV for repair with the complaint of red standby light on with no picture. The usual standby problems are : DC output supply...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Sony TV standby LED blinking 6 times solved
A customer requested me to repair his Sony TV model: 46BX450 with panel defects. He commented that somebody had quoted him the price of a new panel...
- Posted December 17, 2016
Samsung LCD TV LA40A650A1F Ghosting Repair
Firstly, let it be said that this is not a permanent fix. It is purely an opportunity to carry out a repair and keep an appliance away from...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Sharp LCD TV No Power
This sharp lcd tv model: LC32A33M was tested to be dead and unable to power up neither with a remote or “power on” button . When the back cover...
- Posted November 22, 2016
No Power In Philips LCD TV Repaired
I received this Philips model: 32PFL3409/chassis TCM3.1 which was dead. From my past experience and bad encountered with cracked LCD panel, I find it worthwhile to put in extra...
- Posted June 9, 2016