- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
All posts tagged "LED TV Repair"
Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
A customer brought in his LG 32″ LED TV with the complaint of standby problem. The color of the power LED is red color. The TV can’t...
- Posted August 18, 2017
LED TV No Sound Repaired
Customer sent in this BG LED TV with the complaint of no sound. I had tested it and indeed it was no sound even though I have set the...
- Posted June 23, 2017
No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
This Samsung 32″ LED TV came in for repair with the complaint of no display. When i used a torch light to shine at the panel, I...
- Posted April 3, 2017
No Power In LED TV Solved
The complaint of this UNIC LED TV was no power. So the first thing to do is to remove the cover as seen from the photo below:...
- Posted March 25, 2017
How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
Customer sent to me this 32″ LED Toshiba TV with the complaint of no power. I have checked the TV and it was indeed no power and...
- Posted February 20, 2017
Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
Customer sent to me this 32″ LED TV with the complaint of auto change channel (and power LED blinks) even though you did not press on the remote...
- Posted January 27, 2017
How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
A customer of mine sent to me this BG LED TV with the complaint of have sound but no picture. This kind of problem usually caused by...
- Posted January 3, 2017
How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
The complaint of this Singer LED TV was no picture but have sound. Usually when I see this kind of symptom the first thing I do was...
- Posted July 9, 2016