- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
All posts tagged "Television repair"
SMPS Transformer Live Tester and Servicing CRT TV
This is a CRT TV, in which the board had got damaged beyond repair and I had replaced it with a China kit in July, 2016. During monsoon...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Servicing Philips CTV
This colour TV belonged to my son’s in-laws. During one of my visits, when they told me they had a problem with this TV, I removed its...
- Posted March 19, 2018
Purple Color In CRT TV Repaired
One day one of my friends called me up and stated the problem as mentioned below: On his call I have visited his home while back to...
- Posted November 14, 2017
Servicing CRT TV Mainboard With China Kit
This is a JVC CRT TV, which was repaired by me in October, 2014 by replacing the main board with China Kit, as the Main Board became...
- Posted November 3, 2017
How To Repair Blue Screen In TV
This Miyako CRT TV came in with the complaint of no picture, no sound and blue screen. Blue screen seems to be a common fault for TV...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Servicing Rising Model NO.TV-509 5.5” CRT TV Monochrome
I was given a 5.5” CRT B/W TV by one of my friends, an expert service technician himself, almost 10 years back in a condition that audio would not...
- Posted August 22, 2017
Pincushion Problem In CRT TV Repaired
Customer sent in this Singer CRT TV with the complaint of pincushion out. This means that the display at the right and left side will curve inward as...
- Posted July 3, 2017
Servicing ONIDA Slim 300 CRT TV
This CRT TV was brought to me in a dead condition. On enquiry with the customer, I learnt that it was having some lines appearing/shaking problems...
- Posted April 3, 2017