- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
All posts tagged "Valve Radio"
Radio Receiver Valves “REMA 2072” From The 50’S Past Century
About a month ago a friend and client of mine came to my workshop with an old REMA 2072 valve, German stereo and manufactured by 10 valves,...
- Posted June 25, 2018
Servicing Kreft Valve Radio
This valve radio was brought to me on 6th January, 2018 with the complaint that it was not picking up any stations, the band switch knob was...
- Posted June 7, 2018
Servicing Two Valve Radios
I received two Valve Radios from a customer, with the complaint ‘No sound’. One was GEC and another UMS. Very sorry that I do not have the latest picture...
- Posted December 4, 2017
Lovely GEC Valve Radio Repaired
This GEC Valve Radio, looks like, will be a frequent visitor to my workshop! The main reason for such temporary repairs is because of the customer’s unwillingness to spend too...
- Posted October 10, 2016
Philips Novosonic Valve Radio Restored
I had got one Philips Novosonic Valve Radio in a very bad condition for a possible restoration from the same place where I had got another Philips Valve Radio a few...
- Posted February 18, 2016
Resurrection of a Philips Prestige Valve Radio
I keep getting antique pieces such as Valve Radios, Valve Amplifiers, Valve Spool Tape Recorders etc. For servicing. In fact, this is what I like the most, being...
- Posted January 8, 2016