- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
All posts tagged "Watch Repair"
Bulova Accutron 214 Part 3
This is the third article in my Bulova Accutron 214 series. Here are the links to the previous Bulova Accutron 214 series articles for you to refresh your...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Bulova Accutron 214 Part 2
Hello fellow electronics enthusiasts! In Part 1, I showed you some photos of the amazing Accutron 214 components and gave you a basic description of...
- Posted July 15, 2017
LED Watch Repair
The complaint of my LED watch was no light. It seems like no power and could be due to sign of low battery problem. The first thing to...
- Posted June 19, 2017
Bulova Accutron 214
In my article of the Bulova Watchmaster 600, I mentioned that I had a Bulova Accutron 214 that belonged to my departed father....
- Posted May 20, 2017
Bulova Accutron Watchmaster 600
I mentioned in a comment to our friend Gerald Musy that I was going to clean, service, and repair if necessary a 1969(M9) Bulova Accutron “Tuning Fork” watch with...
- Posted December 19, 2016