- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
All posts tagged "zener diode tester"
Another Zener Diode Tester Was Built
Another Zener diode tester was built by one of my ERG members Mr Orin Fraser from Guyana. The zener diode tester diagram came as a bonus when you purchase the Troubleshooting And Repairing Switch Mode Power Supply...
- Posted September 9, 2013
Zener Diode Tester
My repair friend Andre from Trinidad and Tobago had successfully built a zener diode tester. The diagram was taken from the bonus report found in the Power Supply Repair ebook website at http://www.PowerSupplyRepairGuide.com Besides testing zener diode,...
- Posted June 11, 2013
Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140
A welding technician brought this welding inverter to my shop and the problem was, it does not weld. He said that it used to work but since he used a power generator to power up this machine,...
- Posted June 8, 2013
Building Your Own RF Field Strength Meter
A simple and easy project for a rainy Sunday! Why would you need one? Sometimes we build electronic projects for fun only, or just for satisfying our technical curiosity; this is what I do sometimes. This project,...
- Posted June 1, 2013
Repairing LED FloodLight
Last week my friend sent to me couple units of LED floodlight for repair. His company is dealing with all sort of products and one of the products is the LED floodlight. This is high end LED...
- Posted May 21, 2013
Zener Diode Tester
The Zener diode tester photos are belong to Owais A. He bought my power supply repair ebook that have a project on how to build a Zener diode tester the simple way. The components in the projects...
- Posted January 11, 2013