- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
Testing Electronic Components On Board?
During my early days in this electronic repairing field, I thought that all electronic components have to be tested off board (out of circuit or at least one pin out from the board). As years gone by and after repaired many electronic boards, i could say that for certain electronic components you can actually tested it on board! If you know how to do it then it will save you countless hours of time.
But before that you need to know the testing result of a good components so that if you check on board of a particular electronic components you will surely know if it good or bad because a bad components may have the result way far off from the good components. Another thing you need to take note when checking electronic components on board is the parallel circuit! Parallel circuit consists of a circuitry that could have many components in it and this may cause the result of testing components on board not accurate. If you have the time, do lots of practice and surely you will notice that certain electronic components can be actually tested on board without removing them from the circuit!