- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
The Function Of A Bleeder Resistor In Electronic Circuit
A bleeder resistor is a resistor that connected across the outputs of the power supply. Some designs use bleeder resistors and some designs have no bleeder resistors in it. The function of bleeder resistors in the circuit is to discharge the filter capacitors as a safety measure whenever the power is switched off and to improve the voltage regulation by providing a minimum load resistance.
In certain 17″ Monitor Flyback transformer you can find a bleeder resistor parallel with the internal capacitor. In order to measure the bleeder resistor in the flyback you must have a meter that can measure up to several hundred megaohms. In a 14 and 15″ Monitor, the flyback divider besides act as control for the screen (G2) and focus, it also act as a bleeder resistor. That’s why, whenever a Monitor is turned off the high voltage charge in the internal capacitor in flyback transformer is quickly discharge by the flyback divider resistance. If you repair power supply, a burned out bleeder resistor is very dangerous because the capacitor still hold the charge!