- No Power In LED TV SolvedPosted 15 hours ago
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power SymptomPosted 1 month ago
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel RepairPosted 2 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 3 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 9 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 9 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 10 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 1 year ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
Third Day In Shenzhen China
Third Day- In the morning my family gave me a surprise in the hotel room by celebrating my birthday! My wife secretly bought the small cake on the previous day and I’m very happy about it. Guess how old am I now? After that we went down to meet up William and his family together with
Next we went straight to Dong men where the ladies like it very much. The reason for that was because the place sells lots of clothes, shoes, and etc. Again this place is very big and there is no way you can finish shopping in a day. From my estimation you may need at least 2 to 3 days to completely visit all the shops. Since this place is so big you can easily lost and end up at another street! If your wife with you to Shenzhen then makes sure you bring her to this place and surely she will love it. For your information generally ladies love to go for shopping.
After shopping at Dong Men we had our lunch in one of the local Japanese restaurant (Ramen) and the food was very nice. After lunch the ladies brought our kids back to the hotel and the guys, guess where we go? Of course to Hua Qiang Bei again because we still need to look for more electronics information. This is the third day and we need to at least get more contacts so that this trip would be fruitful!
We went to the first building (Wah Keung) located in the Hua Qiang Bei road and began to search for the information that we want. The ground floor have so many electronics booth (just like the one we saw in SEG Electronics Market) and we decided not to visit because we had already visited such booth during the second day in SEG. We tried the second floor and found they have shops selling EEPROM programmer (many types) and the price was quite high and did not buy it. We then went to the third floor-guess what we saw?
We saw many of those small booths together with the bigger shops that deal with laptop repair, spare parts and etc. There are shops also selling printers spare parts like mainboard, fusing film, print head, cartridge and etc. There are many technicians repairing laptops and changing the LCD panel. I went to a shop that specializes only in selling Laptop LCD panel and inverter boards and trying to get more information from them. Time flies and about 6.00pm (they close at 6.00pm) we rush back to our hotel to prepare to go to another hotel to have our dinner.
Since that day was my birthday my partner William treated us a special dinner in the