- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
Zener Diode Selector Guide
Thanks to Zed Pato for letting me know about this link. If possible print out the zener diode pdf guide for future reference.
NTE offers one of the broadest lines of Zener diodes in the industry, and should be your first stop when you need dependable high quality zener diodes.
- 1/2 watt DO-35 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 1 watt DO-41 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 5 watt axial lead from 3.3v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 10 watt DO-4 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
- 50 watt DO-5 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
NTE also has a selection of 1/2 watt 1% tolerance DO-35 types, and 300mW SOT-23 surface mount types.
To view a selector guide on our zener diodes click on this link
To cross reference an industry device number to the NTE equivalent click on this link