- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 5 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 5 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 6 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 9 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
Zener Diode Selector Guide
Thanks to Zed Pato for letting me know about this link. If possible print out the zener diode pdf guide for future reference.
NTE offers one of the broadest lines of Zener diodes in the industry, and should be your first stop when you need dependable high quality zener diodes.
- 1/2 watt DO-35 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 1 watt DO-41 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 5 watt axial lead from 3.3v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 10 watt DO-4 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
- 50 watt DO-5 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
NTE also has a selection of 1/2 watt 1% tolerance DO-35 types, and 300mW SOT-23 surface mount types.
To view a selector guide on our zener diodes click on this link
To cross reference an industry device number to the NTE equivalent click on this link