- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
Zener Diode Selector Guide
Thanks to Zed Pato for letting me know about this link. If possible print out the zener diode pdf guide for future reference.
NTE offers one of the broadest lines of Zener diodes in the industry, and should be your first stop when you need dependable high quality zener diodes.
- 1/2 watt DO-35 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 1 watt DO-41 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 5 watt axial lead from 3.3v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 10 watt DO-4 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
- 50 watt DO-5 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
NTE also has a selection of 1/2 watt 1% tolerance DO-35 types, and 300mW SOT-23 surface mount types.
To view a selector guide on our zener diodes click on this link
To cross reference an industry device number to the NTE equivalent click on this link