- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
Diode Test Range In Digital Multimeter
I'm not sure about you but when testing diode I do not use the diode test range found in digital multimeter. I knew many repairers are using this diode test range to test on diodes. For your information the test result sometimes could misled you. This means a leaky diode could still be tested good using the diode test range.
I have encountered many bad diodes that was tested good using the diode test range but failed when tested it using analog meter set to x 10 K ohm. I have done a test on quite a number of digital meters (even the branded one too like Fluke and Greenlee) and yet the result was the same. Due to this for the past many years I've no longer using diode test range to check on diodes.