Can’t Read PDF File?
The reason I'm selling all my ebooks in PDF format is because it is widely accepted by PC and Mac Users. I'm not sure if you still could remember when I launched my SMPS repair ebook back in the end of 2009 the ebook was in EXE format. The EXE format gave me lots of technical problem and MAC user can't read the ebook format. After that I switched it back to Pdf format which give me very less problem. The usual problems that I have encountered on PDF format ebook are
- Can't open the file after downloading
- Reading error
- Could open the file but no infomation in it
I gave lots of support on these issues and there are only 3 solutions for the above problem. The solutions are:
- Make sure the internet line is stable and no disruption. A small disruption could cause the PDF file you have downloaded can't be opened.
- Use another browser to view the PDF file. If you currently have problem viewing or open PDF file in firefox then I suggest that you download free Google Chrome browser. I have customers that told me they could not open the PDF file under internet explorer but after they have switched to other browsers they could view it.
- If using another browser with stable internet line connection still can't solve the problem then the only way is to redownload the Adobe acrobat reader software. The new Adobe acrobat reader will solve most of the PDF problem
Hope this helps for those who have problems related to downloding or viewing PDF ebook.