Don't Miss

Equivalent Part Number For C5707

By on July 25, 2011

I got an email from one of my members saying that he had successfully tested an equivalent part number for C5707. This C5707 transistor is commonly use in LCD Monitor inverter board. He told me that he had let the Monitor run for many hours and barely warm. The equivalent part number that he was referring to was MJE13009 and you can access the datasheet by clicking on THIS link.



  1. mica

    July 25, 2011 at 10:20 pm

    has anyone tried this? dies it work?

  2. Amir Mukhtar

    July 26, 2011 at 2:01 am

    Thanks you Sir,
    this will be the great achievement of every repairer because of excellent equivalent part replacement C5707 with MJE13009.
    So therefore, i am very thankful to you and our ERG Member who has tested above component.

    God Bless Both of YOU
    A student of Sir Jestine
    Amir MUkhtar

  3. admin

    July 26, 2011 at 4:33 am

    HI Amir,

    You are welcome!


  4. admin

    August 12, 2011 at 6:31 am

    HI Mica,

    I have not try it.


  5. Hector

    October 31, 2012 at 7:22 pm

    Hi there, speaking of c5707, i am trying to repair a dell e176fpb with power blinking problem, i replaced the c5707 transistors, the b83004 diode and the 3a pico fuse but i can't find a replacement for the j598 mosfet, i would like to know what part can i use, thank you very much.

    • Jestine Yong

      October 31, 2012 at 8:55 pm

      HI Hector,

      Sorry no info on this. You can try buy one from



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.