- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
ESR Meter Table
One of the ERG members shown to me an ESR meter table that he found from the internet. It seems that the ESR value result is not totally same as the one provided by Bob Parker in this website. Since there are so many ESR meter in the market, you will not be surprised if the ESR ohm value they got are different. There are few factors why the ESR ohm value result is different-different design, different brand of e-caps used in testing and etc.
Do you kow that different lenght of ESR meter probes and type of probes use also could affect the result? Don't be confused on this- if you are having the Blue ESR meter you can refers to Bob Parker's ESR meter table. If you have your own home made ESR meter you can use the below ESR meter table for reference or you can just print it out, erase the ESR ohm value and write in your own ESR ohm value (base on what you have checked on good e-caps).