- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
ESR Meter Table
One of the ERG members shown to me an ESR meter table that he found from the internet. It seems that the ESR value result is not totally same as the one provided by Bob Parker in this website. Since there are so many ESR meter in the market, you will not be surprised if the ESR ohm value they got are different. There are few factors why the ESR ohm value result is different-different design, different brand of e-caps used in testing and etc.
Do you kow that different lenght of ESR meter probes and type of probes use also could affect the result? Don't be confused on this- if you are having the Blue ESR meter you can refers to Bob Parker's ESR meter table. If you have your own home made ESR meter you can use the below ESR meter table for reference or you can just print it out, erase the ESR ohm value and write in your own ESR ohm value (base on what you have checked on good e-caps).