Bought Electronic Products
Below are the electronic products that I bought from electronic shops at Pasar Road:
1) 2 x Sunwa Analogue meter (new model)
2) Pro's kit Digital capacitance meter
3) Pro's kit Digital Multimeter
4) Infrared Remote Signal Tester
5) One can of Freezer (coolant)
6) Alligator clips
7) 3 x test probes
8 1 x tweezers
9) 1 x 60/40 solder lead
10) 4 x electronics prokect kitset
11) Soldering gun that have a built in desoldering tool (sucker)- CT brand latest model.
12) 1 set of latest semiconductor databook (Volume 1a, 1 b and 2)
I bought the above products for my repair class to use. The owner of the shop even gave me the latest Pro's kit catalog (version 21). The new design of the Sunwa Multimeter was quite impressive. The CT soldering gun that comes with the desoldering pump is very convenient to remove components in the double sided board or any board that have more than 2 layers. Goot and Hakko have the built in vacuum pump desoldering tool but it is superb expensive. I hope this new tool could perform the same job but I have to test it out.
The IR remote tester was functioning well too because I have tested almost all the remote controls in my house. Whenever you press any button in any remote control the IR remote tester will produce a beep sound. Different remote controls will produce different pitch of sound.
Next we have the latest semiconductor databook. There are 3 volumes ie; volume 1a, 1 b and 2. If volume 1a and 1b is in one book then it will be very thick thus it has to be separated. Enjoy the photos below: